Whether you are a new or an existing client, we would like to thank you for choosing Barrow Hill Vets. Our aim is to provide the best possible health care for your pets in a pleasant, friendly environment. We are committed to keeping abreast of the latest developments in modern veterinary practice providing high quality treatment. To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme, the VIP Healthcare Plan.
Our VIP Healthcare Plan offers:
- Inclusive routine annual vaccination*
- Two inclusive 6 monthly health checks
- Convenient monthly payments
- Up to 50% discount on additional services
- Reward for additional pets with £1 discount on the same Direct Debit
- FREE nail clipping throughout the year.
*See vaccines included.
Prevention is better than cure!
- Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy.
- Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
- Furthermore, the cost of maintaining the good general health of your pets is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments — it couldn't be simpler.
- Whilst spreading the cost of routine treatments, all members then qualify for additional discounts on other items in the practice.
VIP Healthcare Plan
A range of plans is available for:
- Small Dog (Under 10kg)
- Medium Dog (10-20kg)
- Large Dog (21-40kg)
- Giant Dog (41kg+)
All Plans include:
- Full clinical examination, twice yearly
- Treatment planning
- Dietary advice
- Annual vaccinations
- Free nail clipping
- 10% discount on the normal fees for neutering, spaying and dental work
- 15% discount on the normal costs of non-prescription foods
- 20% discount on the normal fees for kennel cough
- 50% discount on the normal fees for microchipping
- 10% discount on waiting-room sales
Dog & Cat Plans include:
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
Rabbit Plan includes:
- Fly strike prevention
- Wormer (sufficient for 12 months)
- Feline Rhinotracheitis
- Feline Calicivirus
- Feline Panleucopaenia
- Viral Haemorrhagic Disease
How do I register?
Please call in at the practice to complete a simple registration form, which will require your bank account details. Practice staff will be happy to answer any queries you may have.